Pueraria Mirifica, bigger boobs, better sex!

What is Puraria Mirifica and does it work?

Maybe bigger boobs would lead to better sex?

I’ve been writing this blog for a while on ways to get better sex drive. But I was recently turned on to an herb called Puraria Mirifica which comes from Thailand. It is said to have some interesting libido enhancing effects along with the ability to make your boobs bigger!

I’m not sure what is up with that. So I did a bit more research and found out out the

So which one's the bigger boob?

There are people who sell this herb for the specific purposes of helping you with bigger boobs like the total curve pills and lotion.

I’m curious if this stuff really works.

So I would like to know from you if you have had any experience with this stuff and if it’s for real? Personally I have big enough boobs thank you but i do know of some people who might be interested in this type of thing.

I would love to hear more about it. Thanks!

This entry was posted in Female Libido Enhancers. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Pueraria Mirifica, bigger boobs, better sex!

1. jasmin says:

yeah pueraria mirifica really does do interesting things with boobs. too funny!

2. natalie says:

I don’t think that bigger boobs necessarily means better sex or wanting it more. it’s hilarious that some people think so though. why is that?

3. david says:

Who does bigger boobs make sex better for? The guy or the girl? LOL

4. maria says:

as my boobs got bigger, i’ve enjoyed sex more. or maybe just he did. I’m not sure which one enjoyed it more! haha.

5. kelly says:

this reminds me of the talk of pam anderson and if her boob job gave her a jump in sex drive. i don’t think it makes sense, but maybe…

6. Mav says:

Yes, it does. I just attended a talk by Prof Wichai who is the doctor behind numerous research for this.